TCB has successfully introduced Elastomeric bonding to a
number of industries. As a result, use of Elastomer has now
become a viable alternative to other bonding systems; its
acceptance has been building and expanding due to many unique
TCB has developed several types of Elastomer
materials and application techniques to handle many electrical
and thermal requirements.
Major Features of TCB Elastomer Bonds
- Elastomer Bond material can be handled
and dispensed with great precision, so we are able to assure
- Uniformity and distribution of an Elastomer
bond can be easily controlled using our techniques.
- Elastomer Bond material has been proven
capable of creating a reliable joint between most any combination
- Assemblies, when finished in initial
use, can be rebonded with new components, using our bonding
systems and techniques.
- Elastomer Bond results in a stress free
assembly in application.
- Elastomer bonding systems have a NASA
‘A’ rating for use in high vacuum applications.
- Elastomer Bonds are ductile and can handle
bonding dissimilar materials.
- Elastomer Bond can handle bonding large
surface areas of dissimilar materials.
- Elastomer Bond is well suited for bonding
of fragile materials.
- Elastomer Bonding material has been demonstrated
to have no effect in application of resulting assembly.
- Elastomer Bond Material useful operating
temperature range is above many other bonding systems.
- TCB Elastomer bonds are electrically
- Elastomer Bond Material can be managed
in an environmentally friendly way.
- Elastomer Bond material is cost competitive
with any other bonding system.
TCB has a number of patents and IP on
the use of Elastomer Bond material for various applications.
Let us demonstrate our expertise in the use of this material
by providing solutions to your bonding applications. Give
us a call or request a quote
to see how we can help you.